Glucoderm® Solution with chlorhexidine gluconate 2% w/v isopropyl alcohol 70% with orange or pink ink, sterile and disposable container.
060 066 1060
Surgical cleaning to hands.
It significantly reduces the number of microorganisms from the hands and forearms, prior to surgery or the patient's care.
Personal care in hand washing.
It helps to reduce the bacterial potential that may cause diseases.
Gluconato de clorhexidina 2% chlorhexidine gluconate mg/mL and 70% isopropyl alcohol ml/mL used in the preparation of skin for medical procedures invasive as injections, insertion of intravascular catheters, major and minor surgery.
Combine two antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum, alcohol for quick drying and chlorhexidine, which has a fairly broad antibacterial spectrum.
It is packaged in a unit containing the primary container of antiseptic solution, consisting of a sterile applicator. These kits are designed for a single application.
- Removing the device from container and handled under aseptic conditions when requires it the indication of use.
- Twist the applicator counterclockwise until the stop closed and liquid container vessel barrier seal break.
- Place the device with the sponge facing the ground, press the applicator and allow the solution to flow towards the sponge, pushing slightly.
- Wait until the solution reaches the sponge.
- Moisten the area which will host the surgery moving sponge side to side for 30 seconds, then remove out.
- Allow to dry completely.
Disinfectant solution, used in the preparation of skin for medical procedures, invasive as injections, insertion of intravascular catheters, minor and major surgery.
Topical use in preparation for surgery being a simple method with broad-spectrum antibacterial components.
It is composed of two antibacterial which are isopropyl alcohol that also speeds up the drying of the solution on the skin and chlorhexidine gluconate which has a wide spectrum of action since it is antifungal, and effective against gram positive and gram negative bacteria as well as eliminate large amount of virus.
Glucoderm® comes from a single dose, to facilitate the preparation of the skin.
The flow of the solution through the applicator minimizes dripping and runoff.
Before applying the solution you must have the skin clean, dry, free of debris, cut the hair when it is necessary, it must be applied smoothly, since in fragile or sensitive skin may cause erythema.
- Do not use near sources of ignition or with dressings until the area has dried after 2-3 minutes.
- Do not allow to accumulate large amount of solution in a single area.
- If accidentally is impregnated with solution hair, let it fully dry.
- Not recommended for use in patients who are sensitive to gluconate chlorhexidine.
- Not use in eyes or very near them. F
- If it comes into contact with the eyes, use plenty of water.
- Avoid use on mucous membranes or ears.
- Is not in use in less than 2 months.
- Do not use on open wounds.
- Not be used in direct contact with neural tissue.
- Used in ventilated areas.
- External use on intact skin only.
Soaked materials and clothing should be removed and dry as soon as possible, you should avoid prolonged contact with the skin.