Yodopad Control® Is a solution which contains Iodophor or Yodopovacrilex, served to prepare the patient's skin for surgery easily, with a practical application form and provides special care to the skin of the same.
060 066 0922
It is a solution for topical use in preparation for surgery being a simple method with broad-spectrum antibacterial components.
Iodophor (0.7% free iodine), 74% isopropyl alcohol.
Combine two antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum, alcohol for quick drying and the iodophor to a prolonged effect and formation of the water-insoluble film.
It is soluble in water but avoid its contact with it.
Packaged in a unit containing the primary container of antiseptic solution, two swabs and sterile applicator. These kits are designed for a single application.
Its formulation is composed of two antibacterial broad-spectrum, alcohol that in addition to its antiseptic effect helps in the rapid drying of the skin, and the iodophor, that persistence in the film, making them insoluble in water and organic fluids.
Yodopad Control® comes from a single dose, to facilitate the preparation of the skin.
The flow of the solution through the applicator minimizes dripping and runoff. It ensures a uniform preparation of the area.
Before applying the solution should be the skin clean, dry and free of debris.
Cut the hair when it is necessary.
- Do not use near sources of ignition or with dressings until the area has dried after 2-3 minutes.
- Do not allow to accumulate large amount of solution.
- If accidentally is impregnated with solution hair, let it dry completely.
- Both sides towels should be placed when the solution is applied on the neck.
- Not recommended for use in patients who are sensitive to iodine.
- Do not use in eyes or very near them.
- If it comes into contact with the eyes, use plenty of water.
- Avoid use on mucous membranes or ears.
- Daily use of iodine in infants increases iodine levels in blood.
- Use in ventilated areas.
- Use external on intact skin only.
- Open the packaging and handling with sterile glove.
- Head of applicator towards the ground and turn the tube until the closing thread.
- Press on the surface that you want to perform surgical asepsis until the sponge is impregnated completely.
- Slide on the surface you want to perform the asepsis.
- Do not allow solution in folds or accumulate in the belly button.
- Clean the excesses with the swab and put towels around the area to prevent runoff.
- Avoid applying the solution in areas with excess hair, if it is necessary to remove the same.
- Folds, feet and fingers, apply the solution evenly, preventing it from collecting.
- Begins to apply dressings dry once the solution
- If incise drapes are used, apply directly onto dry Yodopad Control.
- Complement to the surgical procedure remove the dressing of incision, this will remove the film of Yodopad Control®.