Sterilex® Ssterilizing solution cold 8-12.5% of glutaraldehyde, to prepare a dilution of final use of the 2 to 3.5%.
To be used in instrumental clean heat-sensitive and no organic material.
060 066 0880
The solution of glutaraldehyde in the alkaline medium and ambient temperature, quickly reacts with the amino groups of proteins, denaturing them, reason why it is used as a broad-spectrum disinfectant.
Purified water: 1000mL.
The solution of glutaraldehyde is used for cleaning, disinfection and sterilization of delicate clinical material and surfaces.
Glutaraldehyde is a skin irritant eyes, respiratory tract and sensitising, and restrict its use in those cases that are essential.
The application of good practices of handling is essential to reduce the exposure.
Due to its exceptional qualities bactericidal and virucidal, its use has increased progressively.
- Using googles and gloves is recommended when handling.
- Do not ingest the product.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse with abundant water.
- If swallowed accidentally drink abundant water.
- Use in ventilated areas.
Directions for use.
HIGH LEVEL DISINFECTION.
- A liter of glutaraldehyde can prepare up to 50 litres of disinfectant solution at a dose of 20mL per litre of water, in a time of immersion of only 15 minutes.
- Prior use any enzymatic detergent is recommended to assure sanitization. 1 litre of glutaraldehyde can prepare 16 liters of sterilizing solution at a dose of 60mL per litre of water, in a time of immersion of only 60 minutes.