Pleuramed® Equipment for drainage of pleural cavity for use in adult and pediatric, 3 chambers for water, suction and collection of liquid seal.
Chest drain Kit, consists of two chambers for the seal of water, regulation of suction and gathering of liquids, with a safety valve of high positive pressure and closing of negative pressure, with capacity of 2100 mL to 2500 mL.
Cameras transparent and resistant to breakage by providing visualization of liquid inside the unit.
It is auxiliary in the drained fluid and/or air in the chest cavity or mediastinum.
Auxiliary in the drained fluid and/or air in the chest cavity or mediastinum.
- Connector pin Adult/Pediatric.
- Vent plug.
- It helps the recovery and maintenance of normal intrathoracic pressure.
- Facilitates the recovery of the lungs to restore normal breathing dynamics.
- Adult the pleural cavity drainage equipment.
- Three chambers for water, suction and collection of liquid seal.
- With two high positive and negative pressure safety valves.
- 2100 to 2500 ml capacity.
- Sterile and disposable.
- No guarantee the sterility of the product where the primary packaging has signs of having suffered previous break.
- Be discarded once used the product.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.