Osto System® for colostomy or Ileostomy adult team, team composed of four bags of plastic medical grade, soft, transparent, smell, drainable, shaped-proof bottle of 30 x 15 cm open at its narrowest part, with collar 6-9 cm width and l ARGO 3.0 to 6.2 cm.
Tight Assembly for fascia system, allowing to insert an elastic belt, with security clip or latch mechanism.
The inside of the bag must have a guard that prevents skin irritation. Four protective plates of skin-based sodium carboxymethyl cellulose with adhesive and system of ring of tight Assembly of 55 to 70 mm in diameter, with initial hole for the stoma and guide that allows you to open it from 25 mm up to 60 mm, depending on the diameter of the ring Assembly co idea.
- Auxiliary in the treatment for patients ostomized.
- Flexible container to collect body fluids from a stoma or a drain, with opening for emptying.
Osto System® is a combination of materials based on sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, with adhesive properties, distributed evenly in the cutout peristona area, and free of lumps, with flexible reinforcement to the outside.
Designed to offer.
- Safe adhesion to the skin.
- Absorption of moisture from the skin, offering care and protection against irritation.
- Reinforcement of soft fabric with adhesive that allows a better fixing of the fascia skin respiration.
- Good fixation to the skin.
- It does not irritate the skin
- Not feel discomfort
- It maintains the Elimination of odor.
- Comfort in changes.
Bag with nominal capacity of 650 mL, shaped bottle of 30.0 cm x 15.0 cm open at his part in its narrowest neck 6.0 m 9.0 cm cm wide of 3.0 6.2 cm cm long with safety clip or latch mechanism.