Osto System® Colostomy or Ileostomy bag , self-adhesive, made of plastic medical grade, soft, transparent approves of smell, drainable.
Shape of bottle with safety clip or locking mechanism, skin protection integrated with guide cutout to allow open hole of the stoma in different measures and internal face protector to avoid skin irritation.
- Auxiliary in the treatment for patients ostomized.
- Flexible container to collect body fluids from a stoma or a drain, with opening for emptying.
|Code SSA.||Internal Key.||Lengths.|
Osto System® is a combination of materials based on sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, with adhesive properties, distributed evenly in the cutout peristona area, and free of lumps, with flexible reinforcement to the outside.
Designed to offer.
- Safe adhesion to the skin.
- Absorption of moisture from the skin, offering care and protection against irritation.
- Reinforcement of soft fabric with adhesive that allows a better fixing of the fascia skin respiration.
- Good fixation to the skin.
- It does not irritate the skin
- Not feel discomfort
- It maintains the Elimination of odor.
- Comfort in changes.
Bag with nominal capacity of 650 mL, shaped bottle of 30.0 cm x 15.0 open cm for the part in its narrowest neck 6.0 m 9.0 cm cm of width dy of 3.0 cm to 6.2 cm long with safety clip or latch mechanism.
Bag self adhesive made of plastic medical grade, soft, clear, odor-resistant, drainable shaped bottle of 23.0 cm x 13.0 open cm at its narrowest part, with neck of 5.0 to 6.0 cm cm of width dy of 3.0 cm to 5.0 cm long with safety clips or closing mechanism.
Bag self adhesive made of plastic medical grade, soft, transparent, resistant odor, drainable shaped bottle of 21.5 x 8.6 cm with clip safety or closing mechanism, with integrated protector for skin at base of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, with adhesive, guide cutout to allow you to open the hole for the stoma to different dimensions ranging from 6.0 to 40.0 mm.