Malla MED® Manufactured 100% isostatic polypropylene monofilament surgical mesh. Knitted knotted, isocoloro/natural without fraying.
Since this material does not suffer Bacterial colonization and does not give rise to chronic oozing or lavish trips.
Malla MED® is used for reconstruction of defects in the muscle field, especially abdominal and thoracic.
- Cleaning / debride the lesion according to local clinical Protocol.
- Verify that you go around the skin is clean, dry and free of grease, soaps or detergents.
- Assess the injury to select proper size and shape dressing. Ensure that minimum is a 5 mm border of dressing around the pot of the lesion. It is not necessary to cut the dressing to the size and shape of the injury.
- Apply the dressing centrally about the injury to injury cavitated introduce tapes directly into the cavity, leaving approximately a piece of 2 mm outside the cavity.
- Apply a suitable secondary dressing envelope to avoid dehydration of the lesion.
Note: Read carefully the instructions for use contained in the container prior to its application.
|Code. SSA||Internal Key.||Length.|
|060||603||0013||25.0 cm a 35.0 cm x 25.0 cm 35.0 cm
|7501802100385||30.0 x 30.0 cm
|7501802100682||25.0 x 35.0 cm|
|7501802100866||15.0 cm x 15.0cm|
|7501802100873||20.0 cm x 20.0 cm|
|7501802100880||15.0 cm x 20.0cm|
|7501802101481||15.0 cm x 11.0cm|
- Be manipulated by a surgeon with instruments and sterile gloves.
- Cut to the size required by the surgeon.
- You should avoid contact with intestines and pay attention to the presence of nerves or vessels.
- Medical personnel and especially the surgeon should have experience and knowledge in the methods, procedures and techniques involving the use of surgical mesh as surgical device.
- The surgical technique to be used, as well as each and every products used in surgery is left at your discretion, and under their own responsibility.
- This material does not suffer Bacterial colonization and does not give rise to chronic oozing or lavish trips. It is designed for the repair of hernias and abdominal wall reconstruction.
- Its flexibility allows adaptation to anatomical structures conforming to the movements of the patient providing a tensile strength several times superior to the abdominal wall.
This product only sold with authorization or prescription.
Carefully read the instructions, precautions or warnings before use.