Glucoderm® Disinfectant solution with chlorhexidine gluconate of 0.5 to 1%, ethyl alcohol isopropyl between 60-80% and emollient agents. In addition to the surgical scrub and medical.
- It does not require rinsing, brushing or dried.
- With dispenser reusable that avoids contact with the skin.
060 066 1011
Surgical cleaning to hands.
It significantly reduces the number of microorganisms from the hands and forearms, prior to surgery or the patient's car.
Personal care in hand washing.
It helps to reduce the potential for bacteria that can cause disease.
Is packaged in a 500mL bottle with dispenser system manual, which when supplied the amount necessary to make the asepsis in the hands.
Gluconate chlorhexidine 0.5% to 1%, ethyl alcohol and emollient agents used as a complement for washing surgical and medical, does not require rinsing, brushing or dried.
Its combination with antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum, alcohol for quick drying and chlorhexidine, which has a wide spectrum antibacterial spectrum.
It should be applied smoothly, since in fragile or sensitive skin may cause Erythema (redness of the skin).
Disinfectant solution, used in the preparation of skin for medical procedures, invasive as injections, insertion of intravascular catheters, minor and major surgery.
The formulation of Glucoderm® is composed of two antibacterial which are isopropyl alcohol that also speeds up the drying of the solution on the skin and chlorhexidine gluconate which has a wide spectrum of action since it is antifungal, and effective against bacteria Gram positive and Gram negative, as well as eliminating large amount of virus.
The presentation is a single dose, to facilitate the preparation of the skin.
The flow of the solution through the applicator minimizes dripping and runoff. It ensures a quick hands, interdigital spaces and fingertip asepsis.
Before applying the solution should be the skin clean, dry and free of debris.
Cut the hair when it is necessary.
- Do not use near sources of ignition or with dressings until the area has dried after 2-3 minutes.
- Do not allow to accumulate large amount of solution one area.
- If accidentally is impregnated with solution hair, let it dry completely.
- Not recommended for use in patients who are sensitive to chlorhexidine gluconate.
- Do not use in eyes or very near them, if it comes into contact with the eyes use plenty of water.
- Avoid use on mucous membranes or ears.
- Not use on children under 2 months.
- Do not use on open wounds.
- Not be used in direct contact with neural tissue.
- Use in ventilated areas.
- Use external on intact skin only.
- Open the packaging.
- Remove the dispenser to throw insurance.
- Apply to hands covering the entire surface of the palm backs interdigital spaces, the tip of fingers thumbs and wrists up to.
- Wait at least 20 seconds for it to dry.