Flexmar® transparent dressing, micro-porous covers consisting of a film of polyurethane with acrylic adhesive.
Film is fastened on a graph, and flexible support product sterilized by ethylene oxide.
Cover and protect points of puncture on catheters and wounds to keep damp environment in wound or to assist autolytic debridement, as secondary dressing, as protection for skins in second grade, and eye shield.
Do not use the dressing to replace sutures or other primary methods of wound healing.
|060||088||0017||7.0 a 8.5 cm x 5.08 a 6.0 cm|
|060||088||0025||10.0 a 10.16 cm x 12.0 a 14.0 cm|
- Stop any bleeding at the puncture point before applying the dressing.
- Do not stretch the dressing during application, since stress may cause skin injury.
- Before applying the dressing, make sure the skin is clean, without traces of SOAP and creams, and well dry to avoid it to irritate.
- The dressing can be used in an area infected only under the supervision of a health professional.
- Anti-microbial creams containing Polyethylene Glycols can compromise the resistance of transparent dressings.
- Not be sterilized by ethylene oxide method.